At Wikibase Solutions, we consider the security of our systems and software a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present.
If you discover a vulnerability in one of our systems or products (including open-source products), we would like to hear from you as soon as possible so we can take steps to address it. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
You are cordially invited to actively search our products in an offline, non-production environment for security vulnerabilities, and report your findings to us. Out of accountability to our customers, we do not want to call for hacking attempts on their infrastructure. However, we still want to hear from you if you find a security vulnerability in one of these systems, so we can adequately remedy it.
If you discover a security vulnerability, we ask you to:
- E-mail your findings as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading or accessing more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or by deleting or modifying other people's data,
- Do not reveal the problem to anyone until it has been resolved,
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third-parties, and
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
You may optionally encrypt your report with PGP, using the following key (fingerprint:
37DB B4D2 B9DE 41AF 8752 6432 5F2C 19B1 B905 332F):
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- mQINBGOlnQoBEADWns1hSH6ZFLQqP2LngT1O5jtckwiomvIro5m18rwGez8ajwsb XTUlAcMWDiLdvrEiYvWXY7+N+X09PHH52txsB3Vv4rrPy30PI5rUgILYXDYvADHO VtcKf0G+EjYeognzVtUlUmlj+HRuehBg2f/7DIs5oNdZ2C4mzey6yauC//yBQiwR FRqL3eQYFdWx8eKIJ+YR7qR0HGwyqtRdDcRp7ng6kJvIxwd+wR4Iv439UBgPu279 +RNPXECxzbBEy4UhlYRhqvC+AaYA9z7q4/X4RnFMRIh0CDklnwnUC/T+om8jxOU+ 3SXYAHTkWQarR6n8DfKbkyCiR9ABs5x+fSAvVsXdbxN8OtoxUt4+Pk/X/EEkDnWh LLExGabgdVZH0KR9ggN5Y1GnE6+/MsULS43NZpP668xkCAogM0N0UfeDpj+kbCHi 1MwL2Fe5UBkEmtqcIZwmV/UUfSwWXd5mmOos77MPbOTsuLSWPI3fllkpsr+OrwXn 70GSSIqhLB/fDAHL+bdqhltrMWHnrj24t2ZwrcG0AIUafS99T6XR95F7qhfdZFVN 1R24VNMjcG1OaUXs8dZYvIgEF7mnGb8uojDEdFLqFUyTGZ7qs/Eu2ynO6ZHuxGQV Zt1lQDcfG0UTzqKS8WrbayrhHtpOc6vly3hiq4zmCkCiIE5tEZ+2vHfM6QARAQAB tC5XaWtpYmFzZSBTb2x1dGlvbnMgQi5WLiA8c2VjdXJpdHlAd2lraWJhc2Uubmw+ iQJUBBMBCAA+FiEEN9u00rneQa+HUmQyXywZsbkFMy8FAmOlnQoCGwMFCQlmAYAF CwkIBwIGFQoJCAsCBBYCAwECHgECF4AACgkQXywZsbkFMy8AVA/+OhrN/LJwbSrx ZYoAxmbVYtsneFRhqlPQdtuE1UNwpJzRQwzx34sLbL9Jw4r4DOHTuzt0+qCxkHiq ues2vHbSd6T3NdSZFMhlBWtBHOiMFNRb9xQfSq5xPSD9w8pmp3yOtdveoHjBLwgY vobo0DStl3HleFa9AJy3K0c1MJmaJq6knhnsH9VUNnoiPQotzftGRTJVUvIZ5wQI Nr0tTGQbNXo67I+kTdAKoN6f2+6BTv1xnZce+M83fm4wi9iMsTFR+DQIPwAoLQU9 LeY9Mzj687ROrmdd3TWowql4PGjVZqiR8h+E6g+rKWigyqvfSBIs9SfnhbSbyQOY DHaqGNpmZp3/yYitBspzmf5SkTPEp78lg3rpb7sNcdiQt4cWLe20boZKiA2TZuc6 8Uv+Rebdryyc7Lkvez+zE6jZhyMPgX8D7L6+jGyPGrpOv5TzgqzcdavRZLC2SMpx HgmzpgLyCR7Dw8+YiZKSPKp9W/w2HXMfLl3HgthfpsLBw+K0nCsAmobk3fqw3gzz zeEUv30ea4phPXY9UWygaPRpJl7bTDKUmyjU7VcHg9zS2+0/OeRZBjUp3n5S7ejr 4wNP877jiLQJebcPcAZ36kYkpmufCkJJxZ1hBuo4+jJL7iRa0otQinyCujB/T2UZ A6lgHTf3RP2UTsTx8LpYHo584kp0+ce5Ag0EY6WdCgEQANJ2iCLQlRqeZTARn28T rc5Q6OVuMWaU3+1UY5ZHlovgDXQ4WR7hTxkMkygiVq04r7GMu82pkDN7ws4faAmW kw0N44POstsCu1/bFxeru+nU8PvyNU3Yq97JXfdSnqjRimpHmctb2CM4UceskOEP N9lNFfJD29kNbE61SkreBF2QfozORHoGGVsGYPoqJe1Ge4roGcRnWhF1n1bkvybL m3VVvaf/ZkdjYv4AO5ZDXf/liuOvM0c8xi2+qh/zpFH9y4kZhM4FzNx9MhKhtebf h9sTSgyQZPGpmXlXYzfKfzBdBYJjVCEkZbWqPs3Z5+ZpEBRdzf7YcBlFlPqTdi9m JjYz6PIf6MXPSULmiOVjm3saC4McT0/GeEC6pj/FpT/jOgmf9o6NjjU71xKpxe41 xMXGrIRtPGywgnwV1SlBiQIJx6ytS/FvLZfhHApZ0UJB9VlvUbfgPtqhNG2QlT62 rE3mJxJpwfFqnC1QXTUP5dDf3C6tYzUklqWWBEVu9nSCo1d5ux7TufAo63X+YB6D NaK7HoyWOIOA4VdSQj8bgDBCeY0U00CO8GNnk3zhzbahqhTv2VzvU0p22AhYDBLQ uGqVi2wW2gHAmZYcC3dkN/oxeU215yypZ6+Ai9eupa9QnaI8Wxc0ZUB4EOUhWZrp 4DJjBlJYbB4OnOhzXAe4HrQzABEBAAGJAjwEGAEIACYWIQQ327TSud5Br4dSZDJf LBmxuQUzLwUCY6WdCgIbDAUJCWYBgAAKCRBfLBmxuQUzL1sxD/42SudvJ+sefo9f uCioed3v83f+HnCIF9Bzybkx86LwZZQZDyfAiw+mN4N1zMmMuMShQIS1YdOAgrad t+0slS+pxIwRJNpH7DkE65CQRxV+AmGtbqJX6I4to0uHsstU7HLcFd1DHR23fPw/ 8f5F4xOJdfjXjWXkU1y3WrIarXX0lCe/jVa3yaUnX0m13YKyGKfXxNVGyTEH27/y i6Bqhnl1000PseE+9MkvSj9hyLULkbdqrL4j1rra1b1vwjcMiZ6a6ONadZxYJnjq G/hhGJbkUS+XldWHtkZgeWJ9mAezkOksqsynZ6r3UMTB6CTokapINrHaSvBZ5Uxz 2m4o5aICN5AjmhqSTXtWr084PTk2ICTMnlC5Adze8xn9zuZLyiMbNAnImNehmPPA l6sqPpNZJYXPoPVPBzglYHH4MGc/2YtYOIEDcz/UG/kP2gC25GKuxeu62XpICvQJ tb3AD20In0q2AIPXoRbIREeMCnC0K/p8SSkggLHiN9q8RJ79dPWpuAbo6K7d1b3o bGVxFGDCt48GUdfCjzRSWuQwPpjbiHGsxu75qOVwMSurD2q9A4cNDu4SqMu3/8pf FHze7xUIHeY5s/KldFVhmGFnGJ1GynJXxEZ4TGB8q1ryKJwJX2UWMcKEsSBX+BqS IYspRI1ZbcVWOfUg1y1F1pHbPZIezQ== =FivW -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
We promise that:
- We will respond to your report within 5 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date,
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report,
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third-parties without your permission,
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem,
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise), and
- As a token of our gratitude for your assistance, we offer a reward for every report of a security problem that was not yet known to us. The amount of the reward will be determined based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report.
We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the publication on the problem after it is resolved.
We want to thank Fox-IT and ResponsibleDisclosure.nl for the example text.