As one of the leading companies in business software platforms, PS provides cloud based solutions and automation processes for top clients of the highest level. Knowledge management at this scope can quickly become disorganized and chaotic, which is where MediaWiki steps in to aid.
PS was in need of a wiki based, community managed knowledge platform which could provide client employees with easy access to shared experiences of their platform. They presented Wikibase with the challenge to build their platform with little external site dependencies like styling suites and form based services. Wikibase rose to the challenge and delivered a unique knowledge platform as requested.
The PS Community Wiki comes equipped with features like:
- Okta user integration
- Well defined curation workflows
- Wikipedia based portal functionalities
- Dedicated security measurements through custom policies
- Easy content editing through Visual Editor enhancements like predefined template forms
- A state of the art facet search engine with custom facets and result formats
- ...all running seamlessly on AWS with a dedicated easy-to-use pipeline workflow
Through rigorous teamwork and communication, the PS development team and Wikibase produced a flexible yet secure knowledge hub that is seeing large amounts of traffic with ease, and more functionalies are well on their way!